Your eyes’ well-being is our highest goal. Our well-experienced optometrists will take the best care of your eyes. Register to an eye-exam in any of our stores across Estonia.
Pere Optika helpful optometrists perform eye-exams and prescribe contact lenses. We work with precise, high-quality equipment and offer the best solutions to specifically match the needs of your eyes.
We recommend to check your eyes after every two years. We can help you to take care of your eyes, but you have to take the first step your-self.
Fill in the following form and register for an examination – it is as easy as that!
Click here to see how to prepare for an eye-exam:
- Book a time in your closest Pere Optika store.
- If you already have a glasses then bring along your previous glasses and latest prescription.
- Try to not wear contact lenses at least 4 hours before the examination.
- Rest your eyes! Do not come when sick as it can dramaticcaly change the results.
- Eye-exams can take up to 30 minutes and a short consultation is always necessary in order to explain how to take the best care of your eyes.