Contact lenses are prescribed at our stores by experienced and helpful optometrists. We will also consult you on how the contact lenses should be fitted and worn.
We will help you choose the right size and type of contact lenses to meet your particular needs. By doing that we will make sure that the lenses are comfortable and do not impair your eyes’ health in any way.
An after-check is necessary to assess possible changes that may occur as a result of constantly wearing contact lenses.
Fill in the following form and register an appointment with our optometrist:
Click here to see how to prepare for an appointment:
- Book an appointment at your closest Pere Optika store.
- Be prepared to spend 1h – 1,5h with optometrist.
- Please do not wear any make-up!
- Try to come back yearly to asses changes to your eyes.
Click here to read our recommendations for contact lenses users:
- Wash and dry your hands carefully beforehand.
- Make sure that both of the lenses aren’t damaged.
- Always wash your contact lenses with special cleaning fluid before and after using your lenses.
- Contact lenses must be contained in a closed container filled with special fluid.
- Always use fresh and clean fluid and don’t mix different fluids together. Consult your optometrist which fluids can fit your needs best.
- Always keep in mind instructions given by your optometrist or eye-doctor.
- Do not put your contact lenses into your mouth.
- Never use spit or water to clean your contact lenses or the container.
- Fit your contact lenses into your eye before putting on make-up. Also remove your contact lenses before removing your make-up.
- Only use eye-drops that are safe to use with your contact lenses. Consult with your doctor!
- If any problems arise, stop using contact lenses immediately and consult with your doctor!
- You should only use daily contact lenses for swimming. Only use them together with swimming-goggels.